At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an Administrator to join our teams in both Halton and Warrington.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, you will;
- Work closely with the Maintenance team and help to deliver Highway Maintenance Reactive Works on the Halton and Warrington contracts.
- Perform regular administrative tasks including goods receipting, ordering materials and will provide administrative support to the Contracts Manager and site teams
- Work in line with the companies Safety, Health & Environmental policies at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will have a strong administrative background and ideally will have experience of working within a similar industry. You will also:
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be accurate
- Be able to work within pressured timescales
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Be motivated
- Be flexible in your working approach
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
Enhanced holiday entitlement
Contributory pension scheme
Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
At Tarmac we are passionate that our workforce reflects the communities where we operate. Our ambition is that everyone regardless of level, role, or background will enjoy an environment of respect, inclusion and belonging. We actively remove barriers to ensure everyone is supported and can reach their potential with us. We take active steps to encourage people from a broad range of backgrounds to apply for jobs at Tarmac as we believe a diverse, inclusive company will enable everyone to thrive. We are a disability confident employer and will make reasonable adjustments as required. We are committed to support part-time and flexible working and believe getting the balance right is critical to personal and professional success.
Tarmac Trading Limited