At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an Administrator to join our team in Solihull.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As Administrator you will work as part of a busy Fleet Services team, ensuring all daily fleet tasks are completed accurately and promptly. This is across the large Company Van and Car Fleet of up to 2500 vehicles.
Responsibilities include -
• First point of contact for internal and external stakeholders
• New starter vehicle allocations
• Renewal vehicle ordering
• New starter hires
• Pooled vehicle management and vehicle reallocations
• Fuel card management
• Fines management ensuring all fines are processed within the appropriate timeframe
• P11D and P46 reporting
• Maintaining integrity of the car and van fleet databases, ensuring the database is updated for, additions, reallocations and terminations.
• Responsible for the timely resolution of queries & issues raised.
• Strict adherence to process, policy and compliance.
• Building & maintaining excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• Maintenance of supplier invoicing process.
The Ideal Candidate
As an experienced Administrator, you will be used to managing multiple tasks under time constraints.
With a strong customer service focus, you will work effectively as part of a team, but also under self-direction.
You will have good Excel skills, ideally, including working knowledge of V Look up's.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited