At Tarmac, our people have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in.
We are very proud of our history and what makes us the company we are today. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry
In this role you will be responsible for the day to day running of automated processes in the production environments. Your responsibilities will include:
- Accountability for issue triage and appropriate logging for resolution, users and data administration, promotion of new and updated processes into production and ensuring the SOx compliance and control evidence is produced appropriately for our in-scope applications.
- Engaging with Business Leaders, utilising the available technologies, identify and deliver automation of business processes to meet the operational requirements and ensure compliance.
- Managing and maintaining RPA schedules to ensure effective operation, you will identify and manage risks and dependencies, the efficient utilisation of Robot resource and promotion of processes into the production UiPath and ServiceNow applications.
- This role will have full access to all functions within the Shared Service Centre and empowerment to drive efficiencies allowing the SSC to deliver further value to the business in as many ways possible.
- In addition, you will impact all areas of the Shared Service Centre process automation including Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Report to Record, Master Data, Logistics Services and other key processes.
The Ideal Candidate
What are we looking for: You should be an experienced specialist in Windows environment with experience supporting Windows 7 and exposure to Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (Citrix) RDP and VNC.
- You will have a proven experience acting as the technical escalation point for 3rd parties and Service Owners with knowledge and experience in at least one of market leading RPA platforms: UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and Business Process analysis and process improvement methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma.
- You will have an in depth understanding of RPA concepts and market with the ability to understand client expectations and requirements and converting them into technical solutions.
- You will also be able to demonstrate a general understanding of Robotics dependencies and challenges.
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. We’re looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless.
You will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including: Bonus scheme Enhanced holiday entitlement Contributory pension scheme Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc. Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice. Training and development opportunities
Tarmac Trading Limited