Batch Plant Supervisor
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a talented Batch Plant Supervisor to join our friendly team based in Tarmac Tallington site, Lincolnshire.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As the successful Batch Plant Supervisor, you will:
- Run the batching plant and manage all concrete through the VMT Concrete Management System (must be computer literate)
- Control the batching plant through the Praticon Batching Software, in accordance with a specification to meet quality standards
- Manage stock through ordering Cement and Aggregates.
- Carry out daily autonomous maintenance on the batching plant, while keeping all plant clean and safe to operate, including reporting KPI data.
- Take and manage material samples
- Work as a team to ensure a quality product is produced for the client and targeted volumes are delivered
This is a varied, complex and rewarding position that requires working knowledge of the Health and Safety Environment, a customer focus, a willingness to learn and develop supervisory skills.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience and knowledge of operating a concrete plant. You will also:
- Possess knowledge of on-site Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Have previous experience within a Supervisory role is ideal
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be flexible in your working approach
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and work within restrictive timeframes
- Drive a loading shovel
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited