At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an Internal Site Chargehand to join our friendly team based at Scorton.
We are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds, therefore prior technical experience isn’t always necessary for success.
- Achieve Tarmac safety performance targets with all those employed at and visiting the site are operating safely at all times.
- Effective supervision of site personnel, maximising productivity through absence management, holiday planning etc.
- Drive Continuous Improvement ideas to improve production efficiencies and health and safety.
- Ensure product specifications and quality procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure compliance with all business, statutory and regulatory management system requirements.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of production personnel supervision.
- Experience of manufacturing processes.
- Experience of Continuous improvement processes.
- Experience of multi-production line supervision.
- Good level of literacy and numeracy.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Car or car allowance (role dependent)
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited