At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a qualified Chargehand to join our friendly team based in Nuneaton, Warwickshire. Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting to the Plant Production Supervisor, you will effectively produce, package, store and despatch all types of blocks in line with company standards. This will involve:
- Co-operating at all times with management, and follow training/instruction, as required
- Working effectively and efficiently
- Producing quality products
- Fostering good working relationships with site team
- Working within environmental requirements
- Considering energy reduction in all aspects of work
- Practicing continuous improvement
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within an Industrial, Factory or similar environment and have a valid Shovel license. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing both maintenance and supervisory skills.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited