At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Cleaning Operative to join our team in Linford site, Essex at Tarmac. We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
This is a varied, complex and rewarding position that requires drive, ability to work on their own, initiative, the desire to improve your skill set, and the passion to join a great business.
Reporting directly to Linford 1 Production Manager, you will be in the first instance deployed in a cleaning role, ensuring all the relevant areas are kept clean, including amenity blocks, canteens, offices. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills in the plant.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be:
- Customer focused
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Flexible to the needs of the job
- Attention to detail
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- High standards of work
we offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
- Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
- 25 days holiday
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Sharesave scheme
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited