Complaints & Queries Coordinator
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Complaints and Queries Coordinator to join our friendly team based in Bristol (BS48 3QD)
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds, therefore prior technical experience isn’t always necessary for success.
For this role once you are fully trained, all employees across our teams will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid manner with every 4th day working from home should you wish. We do currently request that all employees attend the office on a Wednesday unless they are on annual leave or using a flexi day agreed by their line manager. This is worked into the hybrid rota so there is no detriment to their working from home days.
Furthermore, all employees across our teams at Stancombe have the opportunity of 5 flexi days per year on top of the hybrid working. The difference with these is they can be booked in the same way annual leave is so can be chosen so for example, if they need an engineer to visit their home or want to get away immediately for a parents evening or vets appointment etc.
The purpose of the Complaints and Queries Coordinator will be to coordinate and facilitate the complaints handling process from receipt to closure to ensure that all complaints are managed in adherence to the timescales and to also monitor the success of both the complaints handling & query management process and the level of customers’ satisfaction within it.
On a day to day basis, the successful candidate's duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Contributing to the strategy of the regional and / or functional teams through the reporting of data and trends from both the complaints handling & query process.
- Escalating as required where over policy timescale or cost, or where a customer expresses dissatisfaction with the process
- Ensuring integrity and quality of data on both the complaints recording database & query system, including the allocation of appropriate, standard codes and capturing standardised costs
- Attending and providing supportive trend and improvement material from complaints & query reporting at management, functional and cross-functional meetings
- Maintaining contact with the customer throughout the process either directly, or via appropriate channel and assess levels of satisfaction with the complaints handling & query process.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be able to prioritise workloads in a fast-paced environment, show a strong passion to drive improvement and have a good knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Excel and Powerpoint.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited