At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Contracts Coordinator to join our team in Snodland, Kent.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating and organising plant, labour and materials for our fast paced Contracting office
- General administration duties including answering the phone, emailing, scheduling meetings upon instruction from the Operations Manager
- Liaising regularly with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Adhering to on-site Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will ideally have experience of working within a similar role within a busy working environment. You will also:
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Planning experience would be ideal
- Be analytical and possess problem solving skills
- Have experience of working under pressure and within set timeframes
- Be able to liaise with stakeholders of various seniority levels
- Be motivated
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Car allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited