Customer Service Coordinator
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our friendly team in Birtley. Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different background.
Reporting directly to Customer Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for the receipt of customer orders and accurate input of orders into our system as well as monitoring the progress of quoted works. This role will also entail working closely with the Fleet and Capacity planners to ensure customers are kept informed at all times allowing us to plan our fleet to meet relevant commercial demands.
Other duties will include;
- Liaise with customers regarding delivery queries
- E-mail orders and liaise with other team members regarding customer orders
- Adhere to site Health and Safety policy and procedures at all times
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate previous work experience in the customer service role gained within a fast-paced environment.
- Customer Interface skills, dealing with stakeholders of varying seniority levels both internally and externally
- An excellent telephone manner
- Computer skills, answering emails, (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel)
- Good accuracy skills
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team player
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
At Tarmac we are passionate that our workforce reflects the communities where we operate. Our ambition is that everyone regardless of level, role, or background will enjoy an environment of respect, inclusion and belonging. We actively remove barriers to ensure everyone is supported and can reach their potential with us. We take active steps to encourage people from a broad range of backgrounds to apply for jobs at Tarmac as we believe a diverse, inclusive company will enable everyone to thrive. We are a disability confident employer and will make reasonable adjustments as required. We are committed to support part-time and flexible working and believe getting the balance right is critical to personal and professional success.
Tarmac Trading Limited