Customer Services Coordinator
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Co-ordinator to join our team based at Mountsorrel offices in Loughborough, Leicestershire. We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the accurate input of customer orders onto the system. You will have proficient use of the phone system and be able to deliver an extremely high level of customer service in line with the SLA management system.
You will specifically focus on service to the customer. Ensuring the customer service aspects of the SLA are met through developing and implementing a service excellence ethos by being available and responsive to customer needs.
- Proactively controlling and influencing the service relationship with customers based on a full understanding of their needs and requirements.
- Responsible for the receipt of customer orders and accurate input of orders into the appropriate computer system.
- Monitoring the progress of orders and working closely with despatch to ensure customers are kept informed at all times.
- Establishing forecast volumes at the first point of order and chasing new opportunities for sales We would expect the successful candidate to be experienced in customer service and ideally using Apollo and SAP
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should be able to articulate, numerate with an eye for accuracy. As well as display the following attributes;
- Ability to build strong relationships across all stakeholders including external customers
- Excellent communication skills
- A high degree of influence & persuasion
- A High level of integrity and expertise
- Ability to work with and challenge colleagues
- Effective team working
Formal qualifications are not essential however relevant experience is required as is a proven track record of being able to deliver outstanding customer service
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Car allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited