At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Document Controller / Administrator to join our friendly team based in Tallington, Lincolnshire. Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
This busy and varied role provides critical administrative support to a range of individuals and departments within the business. This role requires a professional, organised and pro-active individual.
Your daily tasks will include
- Production of Quality and production reports in order to ensure adherence to Thames Tideway contractual requirements.
- General compilation, storage and reporting of Quality Control documentation utilising bespoke VMT management software which includes the collation of concrete testing results, tracking and monitoring of stock.
- Supporting the Quality Manager to close-out Non-conformance reports in a timely manner.
- Monitoring and updating of MBT quality procedures and processes.
- Supporting commercial team through the production of comprehensive and accurate vesting packages to enable receipt of payment.
The Ideal Candidate
As the successful candidate, you will evidence previous Document Controller, Administrator or similar experience preferably gained within a fast-paced environment.
Your naturally strong team working, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills will stand you in good stead in this role, as will your attention to details and ability to meet required deadlines.
Essential skills, knowledge;
- Good knowledge of IT
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Ability produce data/statistics/reports
- Knowledge of the VMT software
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
By the way, as part of CRH, our employees have access to a range of careers within the wider group which operates at over 3,800 locations in 31 countries. CRH generates endless possibilities for individuals who are hungry for that next challenge!
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited