Electrical Execution Engineer
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Electrical Execution Engineer to join our friendly team at Dunbar Cement Plant.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
In the role of Electrical Execution Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing and maintaining the electrical network across the plant.
- Managing and monitoring existing electrical equipment and process control instrumentation across the site. They will identify and manage the implementation of improvements to the electrical network, in line with technical standards, operational and safety policy and legislation.
- Monitor, manage and maintain existing networks, deal with the execution of maintenance and installation of systems and electrical equipment.
- Candidates should be aware that the nature of the role requires at times the ability to work in all weather conditions, working at height and in confined spaces.
- Site operations are 365 days, 24/7 and the role requires flexibility to ensure effective running of the plant. This will require cover through a call out rota which will involve night working, weekend and bank holidays if necessary.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for the role of Electrical Execution Engineer will have experience of:
- Minimum 5 years served as an Electrician within a heavy industry such as manufacturing, factory etc.
- HNC in Electrical/Process Control Engineering
- BS-7671 IEE Wiring Regulations 18th Edition
- HV Switching (Authorised Person)
- Knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance principles and techniques.
- Good knowledge of heavy engineering plant and equipment
- Knowledge of Siemens PCS7 systems
- Good knowledge of electrical networks and systems including High Voltage and Instrumentation
In addition to the role of Electrical Execution Engineer we offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited