Finance Business Partner - Commercial & Distribution
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
We are currently looking for a Finance Business Partner - Commercial & Distribution to join our high-performing team. This role will offer a hybrid working model with flexible working from home and occasional meetings onsite and in offices.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Cement Finance Manager, as the successful candidate you will manage the provision of the regional financial and technical information and reports as part of the Cement & Lime and Building Products business area management reporting which includes performance plans, budget, and forecasts.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will also provide financial advice, support and challenge as appropriate to improve performance. As well as prepare CAPEX schedules including capital expenditure authorisations, project evaluations and forecasts.
You will lead the provision of accurate, timely and SOX-compliant accounting information to the senior regional team and produce accounts that comply with company processes, procedures and statutory obligation ensuring balance sheet integrity.
A key part of the Finance Business Partner role for Commercial & Distribution will be working closely with regional managers and their senior teams, providing financial advice, support and challenge as part of the decision-making processes including tactical planning and decisions.
Working closely with business and other finance colleagues to ensure clarification and understanding of business performance & consistent application of accounting policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate
You will be a qualified accountant, either formally or through experience with proven operational finance experience (ACA ACCA or CIMA)
- Demonstrable finance operations background with relevant technical skills
- A proven track record of delivering value through effective execution of the finance and business strategies
- Proven financial accounting background with relevant technical skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to work in a challenging matrix environment
- Well-developed management, organisational and communication skills
- Experienced and able to identify and drive process change and improvement
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited