HGV (Grab) Driver
At J B Riney, our people are our company. The way in which we treat our people – both our employees and the communities in which we live and work.
J B Riney is a long- established Civil Engineering company who have operated in the Greater London area for nearly 40 years. Working alongside many Local Authorities and Councils, our well-earned reputation is built on local knowledge, reliability, quality products and services as well as a customer focused delivery.
We are looking for a HGV (Grab) Driver to join our team working in Barnet, London.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting into Plant & Transport Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Operating the Grab Lorry in a safe way.
- Delivering materials (loose & palleted) to sites from one of our network of depots
- Removing spoil from site and taking to tip
- Be professional & provide a high quality of customer service to our clients.
- To work closely & effectively within other areas of the business.
- Responsible for keeping the lorry clean & tidy
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, as well as:
- Driver must hold Driver CPC Card, Lorry Mounted Crane Certification, & Clamshell Bucket Ticket (NPORS / MPQC or similar accredited)
- HGV driving Licence (Category C/Class 2)
- Minimum 2 years' experience
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited