HR MI Manager
Tarmac is recruiting for a HR MI Manager who will be responsible for ensuring all routine HR data reporting requirements are produced in an accurate and timely manner. The role reports into the Head of Reward and manages the HR Data Analyst. In this exciting role you will actively develop a suite of key HR data analytic metrics and KPIs in liaison with key stakeholders across the business.
In this role you will be responsible for a number of tasks including:
- Ensuring that all routine reporting and HR data transfer activity is accurate, efficient and secure
- Working with the senior HR team to understand and prioritise the additional key reporting requirements required and the strategic HR insights needed in order to support HR strategy with a view to developing a new suite of reporting
- Establishing a mechanism to bring together key data from across multiple systems utilised across the wider business
- Actively proposing future data related developments that will add value and insight and driving agreed proposals to conclusion
- Ensuring HR uses accurate and predictive data to drive decision making
- Managing employee data transfer requirements with suppliers
- Developing excellent working relationships with all key stakeholders internally and externally as required
- Develop and coaching the HRMI Analyst in post
The Ideal Candidate
Ideally you’ll be an experienced HR MI professional who is well versed with the production of routine HR reporting requirements and who can develop new value adding HR analytics. You should have proven communication and influencing skills as well as a collaborative approach working with a diverse audience. If you’re flexible in your approach, with an eye for detail and have the ability to identify and deliver improvements we’d like to hear from you.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited