HR Service Administrator
Tarmac is the UK’s leading sustainable building materials and construction solutions business. Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today, but also help to create a more sustainable built environment for the country’s long-term future.
We are currently seeking a HR Shared Service Administrator to join Tarmac, based at impressive Head Office facility in Solihull, only a short walk from Birmingham International train station.
In this pivotal role, you will provide administrative support across a wide range of HR activities, supporting both the Payroll and HR Services. This is a role that would suit an individual with a strong administrative background, ideally gained in a similar role within a Shared Services environment.
In this role you will:
- Support all aspects of the Employee Lifecycle (starters, leavers, changes to terms, reward etc)
- Make amendments to contractual and personal details
- Ensure that all records are accurately maintained
- Provide ad-hoc support to the HR Services Manager
- Maintain positive working relationships with peers and stakeholder community
- Carry out all activities in line with HR policy, and service level agreements
The Ideal Candidate
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Excellent administrative, organisational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience gained in a HR function within a Shared Service Centre would be desirable
- Knowledge of SAP or similar People Management system preferred
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities including: BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited