HSE Systems Coordinator
The HSE Systems Coordinator is an anchor within the team, collating and preparing data reports and other KPI measures.
It is an excellent opportunity to contribute visibly to the wider HSE team. You will be a good communicator, able to build rapport and interact with others effectively ensuring that you are customer focused at all times, with the drive and motivation to achieve and surpass your objectives.
You'll be responsible for:
- Liaising with external bodies for reporting of key statistics.
- Managing relevant historical data. This will include reviewing trends and ongoing performance.
- Reviewing and validating core monthly reports provided by the the HSE Administrator on behalf of the Senior HSE Management Team.
- Owning the Safety Management System document control and review.
- Collating data centrally and validating its efficacy.
- Preparing, proof-reading and distributing HSE documents (Briefing Notes, Alerts, etc)
- Acting as a focal point for cross business support and troubleshooting the HSE data handling system, including contractor management review where required.
- Accurately portraying Tarmac reporting in the wider industry (MPA).
- Overseeing the maintenance and structure of the HSE Management Systems (ISO14001 OHSAS18001).
The Ideal Candidate
Ideally we'd like to hire someone with experience in a similar role for a large, multi-site operation. You'll demonstrate a high level of computer literacy and be competent in writing reports and preparing information. In addition to this you will have:
- Strong time management skills.
- Office and database management skills - Excel.
- Office organisation and administration.
- Experience of spreadsheets and report writing.
- Filing and data entry
We're looking for an individual who will thrive in a fast paced environment.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. We’re looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless.
You will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including: Bonus scheme Enhanced holiday entitlement Contributory pension scheme Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc. Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice. Training and development opportunities
Tarmac Trading Limited