At Tarmac, our people have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in.
We are very proud of our history and what makes us the company we are today. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry.
We're now looking for a finance administrator within the P2P team who will take responsibility for the activities associated with purchase invoices. This is a contract until December 2021.
As the P2P Invoice Processing (IP) Administrator you will support the P2P Senior Invoice Processing Administrator. It is a supporting role where you will ensure that invoices are processed and posted to the ledger in a timely and efficient manner. In addition to P2P, we also have to adhere to Sarbanes Oxley (SOx) financial controls.
- You will be adhere to the standards defined with the P2P Policies and Procedures, across all transactional activities carried for P2P.
- Additionally, you will work closely with the SOx Operational Controls Coordinator. This involves carrying out the controls or standards appropriate to the role and ensuring that we are compliant. Similarly, it is about ensuring other team members are also adhering to the SOx controls in relation to purchase ledger activities.
- You will support the senior lead within the team by helping to identify areas of potential improvement for key processes and support the management team in the implementation of any new processes or procedures.
- Occasionally we receive paper invoices, so it's important that you can manage the post, to ensure that any invoices received are sorted, scanned, logged and sent to the relevant team.
The Ideal Candidate
We're looking for someone who has an interest and some experience of working within a busy finance department. Maybe you're studying for AAT, CIMA or ACCA and welcome an opportunity to work for Tarmac.
You'll possess the following traits and experience:
- Experience of working within a large, busy finance team
- An understanding of purchase ledger processes, ideally within a P2P environment.
- Be ambitious and willing to learn.
- Have an eye for detail.
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. We’re looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless.
You will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including: Bonus scheme Enhanced holiday entitlement Contributory pension scheme Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc. Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice. Training and development opportunities
Tarmac Trading Limited