IT Service Desk Analyst
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
The role also performs scheduled tasks to monitor and maintain IT services, and take action as appropriate by working with the Technical Analysts to ensure IT services remain healthy and perform within SLAs.
In this role you'll:
- Actively promote safe and healthy ways of working across Tarmac
- Ensure direct and indirect reports are fully conversant with the Company’s health and safety policies and are operating according to defined safe working practices and risk assessments.
- Provide telephone support and remote resolution of incidents raised with the IT Service Desk, including out-of-hours support
- Escalate high-impact problems and identifies and mobilises resource required to aid resolution
- Manage and escalates SLA breaches as appropriate
- Manage escalations and formal complaints within the agreed framework
- Work with third-parties to ensure competent service delivery
- Actively develop skills and knowledge to effectively support new and existing technologies
- Perform root cause analysis and recommends options for overcoming major problems
- Ensure processes are continuously improved based on evidence from the above accountabilities
- Ensure the daily operations schedule is performed
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you must have:
Hold a relevant professional qualification or able to demonstrate the appropriate experience within an equivalent role
- Experience of working as part of an IT Service Desk or equivalent service delivery role
- Service Delivery framework (eg ITIL)
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited