Information Security Manager
We increasingly rely on technology to help us become more efficient. With over 7000 employees, the role of Information Security Manager is essential in ensuring that we manage risks and security for the Tarmac Group. You will be responsible for developing, implementing, and operating the strategy as we; delivering secure and solid solutions which align the Business and IT.
You will develop and maintain plans and processes to manage Cyber risks appropriately and effectively. This means complying with legal, statutory, regulatory, contractual, and business compliance requirements. We are SOx compliant, which adds another level of complexity to processes.
- Owning the methodologies, frameworks, GRC systems is a critical element of this role and you will oversee them in relation to security risk, third parties and change programmes and projects.
- Developing Security Governance, Policies and procedures for the group and maintaining standards.
- Development business relationships is essential, and you’ll work with business leaders on our strategy for mergers, acquisitions and divestment.
- Develop and maintain security operations.
- Manage a team of IT professionals across the business including supporting their development through career advancement, coaching and succession planning.
- Provides input into Capex budgets so that any projects critical to Tarmac’s infrastructure strategy are included.
The Ideal Candidate
This is a critical role, so we are looking to appoint an individual who understands the complexity of Information security within a large, complex organisation.
- A professional qualification like CISSP, CISA, CRISC or SABSA would be advantageous.
- You’ll be ISACA certified or studying towards it.
- Understand information security principles like ISO27001
- Possess strong technical capabilities alongside commercial acumen.
- Be able to work with people – we need solutions our people can use and buy in to.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to manage stakeholder relationships.
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. We’re looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless.
Our people are the most important part of our business and it is important to us that we invest in their health and safety. Therefore, all new starters in operational roles will be invited to attend a 2 day corporate induction at The National Skills and Safety Park in Whitwell.
In addition, we offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits. Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Sharesave scheme
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
At Tarmac we are passionate that our workforce reflects the communities where we operate. Our ambition is that everyone regardless of level, role, or background will enjoy an environment of respect, inclusion and belonging. We actively remove barriers to ensure everyone is supported and can reach their potential with us. We take active steps to encourage people from a broad range of backgrounds to apply for jobs at Tarmac as we believe a diverse, inclusive company will enable everyone to thrive. We are a disability confident employer and will make reasonable adjustments as required. We are committed to support part-time and flexible working and believe getting the balance right is critical to personal and professional success.
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited