Internal Sales Representative
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an Internal Sales Representative to join our Euromix Boreham team. This role is commutable from Chelmsford, Braintree, Chipping Hill, Witham and many parts of Essex and the surrounding areas.
Hybrid Working may be considered on successful completion of training.
We are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds, therefore prior technical experience isn’t always necessary for success.
- Responsible for raising and pricing quotes processing to order conversion or query resolution as timely and effectively as possible
- Converting enquiries into orders at the best possible contribution to maximise profitability within approved pricing levels and escalate other opportunities to other departments or the external sales team as they arise
- Keep updated with the product range and develop in-depth knowledge of the Tarmac RMX and Minimix offerings to fully enhance your contribution and ability to support customers
- Be proactive in regularly review customer account and generate opportunities to manage the RMX and Minimix business pipeline
- Always operate to agreed SLA’s and provide high levels of customer service with internal network and external customers measurable by satisfaction levels
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience in a fast-paced Sales or Customer Service role
Skills / Knowledge:
• Able to create rapport through considered questioning and accurate active listening
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and self manage time effectively
• Able to build relationships and trust through providing solutions to the customer’s needs by explorative interaction
• Able to handle situations in a positive manner where conflict exists, escalating where necessary
• Self motivated and ability to work under your own initiative
• Proactive collaborator within own team and wider network
As well as the role of Internal Sales Representative we offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Hybrid Working
- Industry Leading Maternity & Paternity Policies
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited