At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an experienced LGV Driver to join our team at the C&H Quickmix site in Norfolk.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As the successful LGV Driver, you will be responsible for the delivery of Ready-Mix cement to customers and other duties in line with business needs. The role works within all relevant statutory legislation together with internal company Safety, Health and Environmental Standards
- The loading and delivery of Tarmac bulk & packed cement to a range of ready-mix and concrete product customers
- First Line Maintenance duties on vehicle
- Regular use of fixed access steps to complete the loading process
The Ideal Candidate
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate previous experience as a Class 1 LGV Driver gained ideally within the construction environment or similar. As well as the ability to use your own initiative and to communicate with a busy office for instructions and information.
- LGV Class 1 licence
- A valid Digital Tacho Card.
- A valid CPC Qualification Card
- Experience of operating bulk tankers - Desirable
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
At Tarmac we are passionate that our workforce reflects the communities where we operate. Our ambition is that everyone regardless of level, role, or background will enjoy an environment of respect, inclusion and belonging. We actively remove barriers to ensure everyone is supported and can reach their potential with us. We take active steps to encourage people from a broad range of backgrounds to apply for jobs at Tarmac as we believe a diverse, inclusive company will enable everyone to thrive. We are a disability confident employer and will make reasonable adjustments as required. We are committed to support flexible working and believe getting the balance right is critical to personal and professional success.
Tarmac Trading Limited