At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an LGV Driver to join our fantastic Euromix team based in Boreham near Chelmsford, Essex. We pride ourselves in training the right person and encourage personal development within a large business. Offering a wide range of opportunity.
- Safe delivery of concrete to a range of product customers.
- Safe and secure delivery of ready-mix concrete and other products to residential and commercial customers.
- Basic maintenance duties on vehicle and daily vehicle checks.
- Ability to work alone, as a team and to communicate with a busy office for instructions and information
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have previous LGV Driver experience but Training & Development will be provided.
- LGV Driver license
- A valid Digital Tacho Card.
- A valid Driver CPC / DQC Qualification Card
- Experience of operating Ready-mix concrete - Desirable but not essential. Full training will be given.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited