At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Lime Loader to join our friendly team at our Hindlow site in Buxton.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
In the role of Lime Loader you will be responsible for:
- Ownership and accountability for fully executing both Production and Autonomous Maintenance schedules, they have responsibility for adhering to SHE standards.
- Operate any plant including loading and offloading both locally and remotely as the production schedule dictates. This includes working a shift pattern and weekend work to suit the needs of the Lime Operation.
- Maintain asset condition by fully engaging with all autonomous maintenance duties with specific focus on plant cleaning, inspection, lubrication, and basic servicing work.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for the role of Lime Loader will have experience of:
- Commitment to maintaining and improving health, safety and environmental standards and you should already hold or work towards IOSH Working Safely or higher
- Ability to operate plant in accordance to standard operating procedures.
- Ability to execute autonomous maintenance duties including cleaning, inspecting, lubrication and tightening
- Experience in a chemical manufacturing and distribution process. (desirable)
- Previous experience in an operational role in the process industry (desirable)
In addition to the role of Lime Loader we offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited