Lime Sector Sales Manager
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Lime Sector Sales Manager to join our team at Tarmac. We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it is important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Lime Senior Sales Manager, the Lime Sector Sales Manager will be responsible for:
- Delivery of budget sales volumes and prices by sector
- Developing strong relationships with customers and connecting with key business stakeholders
- Account management and ownership of the customer’s voice within the business
- Responsibility to address customers' needs and concerns as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Implementation of the pricing strategy
The Ideal Candidate
The Lime Sector Sales Manager is a varied and rewarding position that ideally requires previous experience in customer account management, building strong customer relationships, identifying customer needs and developing solutions. However, being flexible, driven and a winning mentality are key behaviours to succeed in the role. You will need to have strong written and verbal communication skills and a desire to become an excellent negotiator.
In addition to the role of Lime Sector Sales Manager we offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives, and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities (employee networks) we currently have nine communities inc. (REACH) Religious, Ethnic, Cultural Heritage, LGBTQ+, Parents & Carers, Ability, Wellbeing, Female Voice, and Menopause
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please click on the apply button to complete your application. Occasionally we receive a large volume of applications for our roles and when this happens, we sometimes bring the published closing date forward, so please apply promptly to avoid disappointment.
@Tarmac #Tarmac #Tarmaccareers #Limesectorsalesmanager #Sectorsalesmanager #Salesmanager #Sales #Manager
Tarmac Trading Limited
Tarmac Trading Limited