At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Logistics Administrator to join our team based in Wolverhampton.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
In the role of Logistics Administrator, you will provide effective administrative support to the Central Logistics Admin Manager.
Act as the point of contact for all types of Logistics Admin queries internal and external and able to respond efficiently with key information as required, using various communication tools. You will also ensure a right first time approach in the payment and data management of hauliers.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for the role of Logistics Administrator, will have experience within a similar role as well as:
SAP knowledge (desirable)
Leads by example on H&S behaviours and compliance
Plans and priorities own work load effectively to meet deadlines
Builds relationships with other teams across TBP/Tarmac to share best practices and contributes to a friendly team environment.
Excellent customer service skills
Problem solving skills
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities ( employee networks) we currently have nine communities inc.(REACH) Religious, Ethnic, Cultural Heritage, LGBTQ+ , Parents & carers, Ability , Wellbeing, Female voice and menopause
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited