Logistics Excellence Analyst
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Logistics Excellence Analyst to join our logistics team based at our office in Solihull, Birmingham.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
In the role of Logistics Excellence Analyst, you will be responsible for:
Utilise the vast array of data available to identify and highlight opportunities, generate insights and develop models and outputs which shape and inform strategic and business decisions and value adding action.
Working within a complex supply chain, you will use advanced analytical methods to identify solutions, recommendations and inform a testing agenda, which you can clearly translate and explain to a wide variety of stakeholders.
Work with business leaders and optimisation teams to help drive business performance and synergy through the identification, tracking, analysis, Indicators and other reports
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for the role of Logistics Excellence Analyst will have experience of:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and develop strong relationships internally and externally in a variety of roles and levels of seniority.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Structured confident analytical skills
- Experience of utilising business reporting tools (eg. Business Objects) and ERP systems (eg. SAP/JDE)
- Highly IT Literate – Excel (Advanced), Access (Intermediate).
- Familiarity with forecasting tools.
- Strong commercial, logistical and operational awareness across the business and how the function can add value
- Ability to present complex numerical data and analytical results clearly in order to drive maximum understanding
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities ( employee networks) we currently have nine communities inc.(REACH) Religious, Ethnic, Cultural Heritage, LGBTQ+ , Parents & carers, Ability , Wellbeing, Female voice and menopause
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited