At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Machine Operator to join our team in Blashford site, Hampshire at Tarmac. We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
A typical day working for Packed Products as the Machine Operator will include:
- Having timely and well-engineered resolutions to breakdowns providing a solutions focused approach
- To produce quality packed aggregates to a production gold standard, in accordance with customer specifications across multiple product variations
- I will be fully accountable for machine production outputs aligned to the sites S&OP production targets on a monthly basis
- Complete all daily machinery standard checks; ensuring all documentation is completed relating to safety, performance, availability and quality requirements
- Responsible for all machine specific OLM Schedules; including recording and reporting aligned to best in class performance as per skills matrix
- To support Mobile Fitting teams in fault diagnosis, repairs and planned maintenance activities
- Set up and operate automated machines in accordance with production requirements on site and aligned to the training matrix
- Responsible for critical spares, inventory management, on-shelf availability, re-ordering process aligned to an efficient Kanban/FIFO philosophy
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate previous experience working as a Machine Operator or Similar with a sound maintenance knowledge gained within fast -paced production environment.
- Working to achive production targets
- Keen eye for quality control
- Ability to comply with the H&S regulations
- Flexible towards to the working hours and willingness to work overtime
- Team player
we offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
- Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
- 25 days holiday
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Sharesave scheme
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited