Highly Competetive Salary + Bonus + Benefits + Company Van
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a qualified Maintenance Electrician to join our friendly and high performing team.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As the successful candidate, you’ll provide an effective link between the Operations and Engineering team. Delivering high levels of service quality to varied Electrical Engineering related activities. You will be working closely with all members of the engineering team, reporting directly to the Unit Manager in effectively carrying out preventative maintenance tasks and responding in a timely manner to breakdown repairs with a keen eye for continuous
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within an Industrial, Factory or similar environment as an Electrical Engineer. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing both engineering and supervisory skills.
- Recognized apprenticeship preferably a higher-level standard
- ONC/HNC Desirable
- 18th edition wiring regulations
- Inspection and testing qualification
- High Voltage Ap training (Or working towards)
- Challenge people, hold them accountable for job completion and quality of completion
- Computer literate. Familiarity with computer software (word, excel, etc)
- Demonstrate problem-solving capabilities
- Good presentation, communication and skills
- A positive, proactive can-do attitude
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited