At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for someone to join our team as a Maintenance Electrician.
We are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it is important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As the successful candidate, you will provide an effective link between the Automation, Operations and Engineering teams. Delivering high levels of service quality to varied Electrical Maintenance related activities. You will be working with the members of the Electrical team, reporting directly to the Electrical Maintenance Supervisor in effectively carrying out preventative maintenance tasks and responding in a timely manner to breakdown repairs with a keen eye for continuous improvement.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience working in a maintenance role within a Process Industry, Factory, Chemical or similar environment as an Electrical Technician or Maintenance Electrician. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing both engineering and supervisory skills.
- Advanced modern apprenticeship in electrical maintenance
- 18th edition wiring regulations
- Computer literate. Familiarity with computer software (word, excel, etc)
- Demonstrate problem-solving capabilities
- Good presentation, communication and skills
- A positive, proactive can-do attitude
- Experience with PLCs, inverter drives and gas analytics is advantageous
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities ( employee networks) we currently have nine communities inc.(REACH) Religious, Ethnic, Cultural Heritage, LGBTQ+ , Parents & carers, Ability , Wellbeing, Female voice and menopause
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited