Highly Competitive Salary + Fantastic Benefits
Hours: 40 per week
Contract: Full Time, permanent
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join our friendly team based in our Tarmac Newark Blocks Plant, Newark-on-Trent, Nottinghamshire. Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it is important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds
As the successful candidate, you will provide an effective link between the Operations and Engineering team. Delivering high levels of service quality to varied Electrical Engineering related activities. You will be working closely with all members of the site, reporting directly to the Site Manager in effectively carrying out preventative maintenance tasks and responding in a timely manner to breakdown repairs with a keen eye for continuous improvement.
- Ensure plant equipment maintained to a high standard and in a timely manner develop a works plan and maintenance system
- Ensure plant operates in a safe manner
- Ensure all work carried out and documented in line with company Health and Safety policies
- Ensure production is maintained to required target levels by assisting on line and mobile plant when required.
- Contribute to ensuring minimum requirement stock levels are always maintained
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience working within an Industrial, Factory or similar environment as an Electrical Engineer. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing both engineering and supervisory skills.
- Experience in Industrial electrical engineering
- Recognized apprenticeship or equivalent
- IEE 17th edition qualified
- Single/3 Phase circuits
- Ability to understand and analyse electrical drawings
- Electrical control circuits
- Fault finding
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited