Maintenance Shift Electrician
Highly Competitive Salary + Benefits + Bonus
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for someone to join our Tunstead Lime & Powders Centralised Electrical Maintenance team as a Maintenance Shift Electrician. We are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it is important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds
As the successful candidate, you will provide an effective link between the Automation, Operations and Engineering teams. Delivering high levels of service quality to varied Electrical Maintenance related activities. You will be working with the members of the Electrical team, reporting directly to the L&P Electrical Execution Engineer in effectively carrying out preventative maintenance tasks and responding in a timely manner to breakdown repairs with a keen eye for continuous improvement.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate/s will have successfully completed a control/electrical apprenticeship and will be able to demonstrate proven experience working in an electrical power/control maintenance role within an automated, heavy, industrial process or similar environment. As well as possess good communication skills and have a real desire in developing both engineering and supervisory skills.
- Successfully completed an electrical apprenticeship.
- ONC/HNC, (NVQ Level 3 / 4) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- 18th edition wiring regulations
- Computer literate. Familiarity with computer software (word, excel, etc)
- Experience with PLCs, inverter drives, network communication and explosive atmospheres is advantageous
- Demonstrate problem-solving capabilities
- Good presentation, communication and skills
- A positive, proactive can-do attitude
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Generous shift disturbance allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited