Maintenance Team Leader
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Team Leader to join our friendly team at Ninfield, Battle.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
In the role of Maintenance Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Ensure completion of mechanical maintenance tasks with the highest level of safety and quality whilst providing professional engineering service.
- Improve and deliver preventative and predictive maintenance regimes, whilst balancing the requirement of emergent work.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for the supervision, inspection, and execution of the Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance.
- As a key member of the team, you will be instrumental in the future development and reliability programme here at the site.
- The applicant will manage and motivate a maintenance team and ensure communication and alignment with other functions and the wider teams.
- Identify, manage and execute maintenance and capex projects.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for the role of Maintenance Team Leader will have experience of:
- Desirable-HNC/ HND or Degree in relevant subject or equivalent experience
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in mechanical maintenance
- IOSH managing safely or NEBOSH is desirable.
- 3 years Mechanical experience in manufacturing or other related Continuous Process Heavy Industry.
- Good Knowledge of manufacturing processes or other related Continuous Heavy Industry.
- In-depth knowledge of practical engineering operations
- Technical knowledge of preventive, predictive and systematic maintenance
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities (employee networks) we currently have nine communities inc.(REACH) Religious, Ethnic, Cultural Heritage, LGBTQ+, Parents & Carers, Ability, Wellbeing, Female voice and Menopause
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited