Multi Skilled Operator / Administrator
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Multi Skilled Operator/Administrator to join our team at Isle of Wight Aggregates Ltd, a Tarmac joint venture company. We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, in this role you will learn to operate all key parts of the site including Loading Shovel, Processing Plant and the Weighbridge system. You will be responsible for:
- Office administration duties involving customer interaction face to face and over the phone
- Adhering to and encouraging others to comply with company Health and Safety policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will have a strong administrative background and will ideally have worked within a similar environment. You will:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Be motivated
- Have experience of working within a fast paced environment
- Be H&S compliant
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be open to learning and development
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited