National Electrical Manager
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for someone to join our team as a Electrical Manager nationally. This role will be home based with occasional travel to sites nationally.
We are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it is important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
In the role of Electrical Manager you will be responsible for providing front line Electrical Engineering leadership and guidance to all Packed products sites to ensure safety and compliance to all company and national standards and legislation.
You will also be responsible for:
- Identifying opportunities for investment and development to ensure environmental and safety compliance, energy reduction or operational improvement.
- Driving operational performance through the implementation of Electrical best practice, planned preventative maintenance and performance monitoring techniques
- Providing design, management and governance of capital investment projects
- Management of Mobile Fitters and Electrical Graduate within the team
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate for the role of Electrical Manager will have experience within a similar role as well as:
- Organisational skills, the ability to communicate, motivate and influence indirect teams of employees.
- Proven expertise in delivering Electrical engineering projects including the required expertise for safe asset design and compliance.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to build and develop relationships in both formal and informal settings.
- Strong verbal and written communicator with the ability to instruct and train others.
- Proven analytical skills to target correct opportunities and bring balance and focus.
As well as the role of Electrical Manager we offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities ( employee networks) we currently have nine communities inc.(REACH) Religious, Ethnic, Cultural Heritage, LGBTQ+ , Parents & carers, Ability , Wellbeing, Female voice and menopause
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited