National Finance Manager
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a National Finance Manager, to join our team based in Solihull, Birmingham.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Working as a key member of the Finance team, the National Finance Manager plays a pivotal role in producing insightful and relevant reporting for senior management to support key decision making.
Supporting Head of Finance with:
- Preparation of 5-year strategic plan, budget and outlook presentations
- Preparation of BU MI including the monthly SVP review pack
- Reporting, forecasting and budgeting for the BU cashflow and balance sheet
- Managing BU Capital & lease approval and spend reporting process
- Engagement with wider Tarmac Stakeholders, including Finance Business planning, Strategic Finance and National Performance Teams.
- To ensure compliance and engagement with Internal Controls, Internal Audit and External Audit teams, including being primary point of contact for the co-ordination of SOx activities and process improvement activities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualified accountant , either formally or through experience
- Proven technical financial knowledge, ideally with professional accounting qualification and relevant experience;
- Detailed knowledge and expertise in financial and ERP systems;
- Demonstrable data analysis and manipulation skills. Advanced Excel skills are key;
- Must be well organised and able to manage multiple tasks and effectively prioritise to meet deadlines;
- Appreciation of MI development principles and best practice.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Car allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited