At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an Office Coordinator to join our Operations team in Snodland, Kent. Commutable from Gillingham, Rochester, Maidstone and Dartford.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
As Office Coordinator reporting directly to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Key Role:- Coordinating and organising heavy plant moves, low-loader moves, labour and materials for our fast-paced Contracting office
- General administration duties including answering the phone, emailing, scheduling meetings upon instruction from the Operations Manager
- Liaising regularly with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Always Adhering to on-site Health and Safety policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate
Previous Office Coordinator experience or have experience of working within (heavy plant and construction industry) a similar role within a busy working environment. You will also:
- Have excellent co-ordination, communication and organisational skills:- essential
- Planning (co-ordination) experience would be ideal
- Be analytical and possess problem-solving skills
- Have experience of working under pressure and within set timeframes (Key Deadlines)
- Be able to liaise with stakeholders of various seniority levels
- Be motivated
As well as the role of Office Coordinator we offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Car allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Office Coordinator #tarmac #officecoordinator
Tarmac Trading Limited