Operational Administrator - South East Aggregates
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an Operational Administrator to join our team at our Tyttenhanger Quarry, St Albans.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, in this role you will learn to operate all key parts of the site including Loading Shovel, Processing Plant and the Weighbridge system. You will be responsible for:
- Office administration duties involving customer interaction face to face and over the phone
- Adhering to and encouraging others to comply with company Health and Safety policies and procedures
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will have a strong administrative background and will ideally have worked within a similar environment. You will:
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Be motivated
- Have experience of working within a fast paced environment
- Be H&S compliant
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be open to learning and development
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
At Tarmac we are passionate that our workforce reflects the communities where we operate. Our ambition is that everyone regardless of level, role, or background will enjoy an environment of respect, inclusion and belonging. We actively remove barriers to ensure everyone is supported and can reach their potential with us. We take active steps to encourage people from a broad range of backgrounds to apply for jobs at Tarmac as we believe a diverse, inclusive company will enable everyone to thrive. We are a disability confident employer and will make reasonable adjustments as required. We are committed to support part-time and flexible working and believe getting the balance right is critical to personal and professional success.
Tarmac Trading Limited