At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an Internal Operative to join our friendly team based at Scorton.
We are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds, therefore prior technical experience isn’t always necessary for success.
- Ensure plant is maintained to a high standard
- Ensure OLM tasks are completed as planned
- Ensure plant operates at required level of effectiveness (OEE)
- Ensure all work is carried out and recorded in maintenance system (T-Card)
- Ensure production is maintained to required target levels by assisting on the production line and mobile plant when required
- Work as part of a team and independently at times, being responsible for quality procedures for the production of construction materials.
- Always showcase high levels of attention to health and safety.
The Ideal Candidate
- Mobile plant operators licence for forklift is advantageous, but not essential.
- A good background in a production environment.
- Knowledge of Quality procedures.
- Capable of adhering to site SHE policy.
- PC Literate.
- Good numeracy, literacy and communication skills.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Car or car allowance (role dependent)
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited