P2P Business Partner Support
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a P2P Business Partner Support to join our friendly team based in Solihull (Hybrid working).
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
The P2P Assistant Business Partner will support the P2P Business Partner to work in partnership with the business to deliver efficient and accurate processes for requisitioning, invoicing, payments, and expenses solutions across Tarmac. The P2P Assistant Business Partner will also be responsible for understanding P2P's/SSC and the BU's strategy and goals, appreciating people demographics, and the organisational culture, and developing people solutions that help achieve business objectives while enabling employees to flourish. This is achieved through developing meaningful relationships with key people and teams across the organisation, using data to be more evidence-based in practice, and delivering a portfolio of business-relevant solutions that meet the evolving needs of the organisation
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A Level qualification (or equivalent) - preferred EXPERIENCE
- Experience of working with SAP in a transactional/operational role
- Knowledge of Purchase to Pay processes
- Knowledge of SAP at a transactional level
- Knowledge of 3rd Party Software within the P2P platform e.g., Concur, Coupa etc
- Good knowledge of SAP and Excel
- Excellent self and task orientated organisation skills
- Fast and Flexible – able to adapt quickly to a changing environment
- Able to prioritise one’s own work
- Team player/Leader
- Trust and Respect – always earning and delivering trust and respect
- Works with utmost integrity and honesty
- Promotes continuous improvement through researching and demonstrating how current developments can provide opportunities to improve business
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited