Packing Plant Electrical Technician
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Electrical Technician to join our friendly team in Tunstead.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different background.
The successful candidate will report to the Maintenance Engineer and work alongside the Reliability Technician and Process team.
- Work as a team sharing valuable knowledge and experience with both electrical and mechanical.
- Adhere to Tarmacs safety requirements by reporting and dealing with hazards that are within their working environment.
- The successful candidate will complete PM's (Planned Maintenance) and WO's (Work Orders) safely and responsibly to the best of their abilities.
- You must be flexible and show willing to work as a team or as an individual and show ability to handle diverse workload within reason.
- Perform mechanical tasks alongside their electrical responsibilities.
The Ideal Candidate
Essential Skills, Qualifications & Requirements
- Served full electrical apprenticeship
- Up to or above ONC/HNC in the relevant engineering field or equivalent
- 18th Edition IET Wiring Regulations are preferable
- Experience in electrical fault finding
- Experience With PLC controlled systems
- Experience with pneumatic systems
Desirable Experience Requirements
- Familiar with CMMS type systems and principles of reliability
- Various methods of root cause analysis
- Continuous improvement strategies and processes
- To have worked within a fast-paced Mechatronic environment
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited