Plant & Fleet Compliance Coordinator
Are you a Plant & Fleet Compliance Coordinator looking for your next permanent role? If this is you, then please read on as we may just have the role for you……
Founded in 1968, Griffiths are a sustainable Civil Engineering Contractor that helps connect communities through delivering Road, Rail, Water, and Utilities projects. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality projects in a healthy, safe, and sustainable manner to improve people’s everyday lives.
We are currently looking for a Plant & Fleet Compliance Coordinator to join the team at our Head Offices in Abergavenny. Due to the nature of the role, we are open to applications from candidates who live in; or can commute from some of the following areas: Newport, Cardiff, Swansea, Penarth, Barry, Porthcawl, Neath, Usk, Aberdare, Merthyr Tydfil, Llanfoist, Bristol, Chepstow, Pontypridd.
As part of a global business in CRH and a Business Unit of Tarmac PLC, the career opportunities are limitless. We are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting to the Transport Manager, the successful Plant & Fleet Compliance Coordinator will contribute to ensuring the Plant and Fleet function operates compliantly and in accordance with company policy and legislation. You will also help prepare the business for future legislation changes which may impact the Plant and Fleet operation.
On a day-to-day basis, the responsibilities of the Plant & Fleet Compliance Coordinator will include the following (not exhaustive):
- Running Weekly & Monthly reports to the Transport Manager and Plant & Fleet Director
- Working on administration duties for all company vehicle driver infringements
- Submitting vehicle accident or incident reports to Griffiths Parent Company Insurance Team
- Updating the Motor Insurance Database and sending monthly report to the Tarmac insurance Manager
- Responsible for making sure all vehicles and selected plant are taxed in a timely manner
- Working on FORS Compliance
- Reviewing current processes, procedures and ways of working to drive efficiencies, implement best practice and improve compliance
- Working with HR and Payroll to provide data for HMRC and internal processing
The Ideal Candidate
The successful Plant & Fleet Compliance Coordinator you will have:
- Prior experience of working within a Plant or Transport environment
- Extremely competent with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages such as Word & Excel
- CPC Operator Licence Regulations
- Highly motivated and be a strong team player
Although not essential, if you have a CPC Operator qualification and Power BI experience, this would be of benefit in your application.
In the role of Plant & Fleet Compliance Coordinator, we additionally offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities (employee networks) we currently have nine communities inc. (REACH) Religious, Ethnic, Cultural Heritage, LGBTQ+, Parents & Carers, Ability, Wellbeing, Female Voice, and Menopause
- Training and development opportunities
Griffiths, part of Tarmac; a CRH Company, is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please click on the apply button to complete your application. Occasionally we receive a large volume of applications for our roles and when this happens we sometimes bring the published closing date forward, so please apply promptly to avoid disappointment.
@Alungriffiths #Alungriffiths @Griffiths #Griffiths @Tarmac #Tarmac #Tarmaccareers #Alungriffithscareers #construction #civilengineering #transport #fleet #compliance #reporting #coordinator
Tarmac Trading Limited