At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently recruiting for a Plant Supervisor to join our fantastic team based in South Gyle concrete Plant, Edinburgh.
.Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds
As the Plant Supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting all aspects of running our Tarmac Concrete Plant, servicing the local market, daily you will:
- Drive a strong culture of Health and Safety at the site and in everything that you do
- Manufacture a high-quality product for our customers
- Operate a concrete batching plant and associated equipment
- Work Collaboratively with a ‘One Team’ mindset to deliver exceptional value to our customers
- Continually look for ways to develop the site and drive performance
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should be able to evidence previous Plant Supervisor experience gained within cement or similar environment and be able to deliver outstanding customer service.
- SHE Level 2
- mobile plant licences
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited