At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Plant Supervisor to join our team at our Concrete Plant in Coventry.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
This is a varied, complex and rewarding position that requires the successful person to operate a concrete mixing plant which includes manual operation of the plant and system, loading mixer trucks with material and being responsible for all aspects of health and safety onsite. Although full training will be given, applicants would benefit from having previous experience in a similar role.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience and knowledge of operating a concrete plant. You will also:
- Possess knowledge of on-site Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Have previous experience within a Supervisory role is ideal
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be flexible in your working approach
- Have the ability to meet deadlines and work within restrictive timeframes
- Be IT Literate (Microsoft Office, SAP knowledge would be ideal)
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited