At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for an experienced Plant Supervisor to join our friendly team based in our Tarmac Coventry Plant, West Midlands. Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it is important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds
As the Plant Supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting all aspects of running the concrete plant, servicing the local market, duties will include:
- Driving a strong culture of Health and Safety at the site to include HGV drivers, Technical staff, and other visitors.
- Manufacture a high-quality product for our customers
- Work Collaboratively with a ‘One Team’ mindset to deliver exceptional value to our customers
- Continually look for ways to develop the site and drive performance through the Optimise initiative.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will ideally possess knowledge of ready mixed concrete production or a willingness to learn, including the operational challenges that come with it. A sound understanding of how to manage the process on a day to day basis. Experience with risk assessment, HIRA process and permit system would also be an advantage.
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits.
Some of the range of benefits on offer to employees include:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited