At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Powders Operative to join our friendly team at Ballidon near Ashbourne, Derbyshire. This role will require shift work across various patterns so will require flexibility.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
In the role of Powders Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Operating the plant, loading trucks and operating a bagging machine
- Fork lift truck driving and loading/unloading pallets
- Cleaning spillages, undertaking inspections and housekeeping duties
- Driving lorries
- Health and safety
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate of a Powders Operative, will have experience in a similar role as well as:
- Experience of health and safety within a manufacturing/industrial environment
- Fork lift driving license
- Flexibility to cover various shift patterns
- Good communication skills
In addition to the role of Powders Operative we offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Tarmac Trading Limited