Process Operator x2
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for two Process Operators to join our friendly team based in Buxton, Derbyshire.
Here at Tarmac, we are working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
We are currently seeking two Process Operators to work in our Packing Plant who can demonstrate drive, enthusiasm, a willingness to learn with excellent communication skills. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Operators to join our packed products business based at Tunstead Cement Plant in Buxton, Derbyshire.
The successful candidates will work as part of a shift team operating in a fast-paced automated environment, your duties will be split up between production areas and occasion warehouse duties. You will be heavily involved within the heart of operations which consist of, four high-tech fast paced automated packing lines, carrying out risk assessments, fault finding, reporting, carrying out first level maintenance and inspections, and assisting the maintenance team with repairs.
As a Process Operator you will work as part of a team to meet the safety, production, and financial targets for the site. All activities are to be undertaken in accordance with Tarmac’s Safety Management Systems, as well as site systems, policies, and procedures.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, some of the Process Operator's duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Some forklift truck activities on site.
- Operating of all production equipment.
- Carrying out daily production inspections and reporting.
- Work with management, in the development and implementation of SHE policies and procedures with the aim of maintaining safety standards and eliminate safety and environmental incidents.
- Work with other team members to support continuous improvements.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have an FLT License or proof of training would be advantageous as would having a Safety passport.
Also, if you had experience in any of the below, this would be beneficial:
Working with safety systems & procedures
Operating an automated production line would be advantageous
Working in a busy warehouse environment
Working within a team is essential
Operating Linde H70 Fork trucks
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Access to join our Employee Communities inc. BAME; LGBTQ+; Working Parents
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
Tarmac Trading Limited