At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Production Operative to join our team at Colwick Ready Mix plant in Nottingham.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds
Reporting directly to the Area Production Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Operating of the Wheeled Loading shovel at the RMX plant
- Housekeeping onsite responsibilities
- Adhering to onsite Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times and encouraging others to do so
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role you will ideally have experience within a similar role and working environment. You will also:
- Ideally have experience of working within an RMX plant (ideal not essential)
- Have experience of operating a wheel loader and must possess a wheel loader license
- Be organised and have excellent communication skills
- Be motivated
- Be flexible in your working approach
- Be willing to work independently and as part of a team
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
At Tarmac we are passionate that our workforce reflects the communities where we operate. Our ambition is that everyone regardless of level, role, or background will enjoy an environment of respect, inclusion and belonging. We actively remove barriers to ensure everyone is supported and can reach their potential with us. We take active steps to encourage people from a broad range of backgrounds to apply for jobs at Tarmac as we believe a diverse, inclusive company will enable everyone to thrive. We are a disability confident employer and will make reasonable adjustments as required. We are committed to support part-time and flexible working and believe getting the balance right is critical to personal and professional success.
Tarmac Trading Limited