Ready Mix Technical Manager
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Ready Mix Technical Manager to join our team at our Ready Mix office in London. We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Manager you will be responsibility for:
- Ensuring that the technical teams deliver the service required by the business to ensure full support for the products, plants and customers
- Ensuring that the Ready Mix business maintain customer status at a regional level and will be the link between the operating plants and the central team
- Ensuring that mix designs are optimised and that VAP's are produced in a manner to help increase overall BU margins
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience of a Ready Mix business, mix design packages and of the industry. They will also:
- Have experience of managing and developing people
- Have excellent communication skills and have the ability to liaise with stakeholders of varying seniority levels both internally and externally
- Have knowledge of quality management systems and will understand the relationship between technical, commercial and production functions of Ready Mix
- Be motivated and organised
We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards, incentives and benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice
- Training and development opportunities
Interested? Why not click here to find out more? Go on… are you ready to build your future?
At Tarmac we are passionate that our workforce reflects the communities where we operate. Our ambition is that everyone regardless of level, role, or background will enjoy an environment of respect, inclusion and belonging. We actively remove barriers to ensure everyone is supported and can reach their potential with us. We take active steps to encourage people from a broad range of backgrounds to apply for jobs at Tarmac as we believe a diverse, inclusive company will enable everyone to thrive. We are a disability confident employer and will make reasonable adjustments as required. We are committed to support part-time and flexible working and believe getting the balance right is critical to personal and professional success.
Tarmac Trading Limited